Social Media & Influencer Marketing Intern - Italian Market
Mondrian Labs builds brands through data-driven influencer marketing. We create brands and use granular tracking of influencer campaigns to build sustainably efficient marketing channels for our products.
For the launch of our new haircare brand in Italy, we are looking for New York-based Marketing Interns who speak native-level Italian and is excited about social media and the beauty space.
- Evaluate social media influencers as potential partners for our brands and products.
- Interface with influencers and agents, and build new influencer relationships.
- Manage instagram and other social media accounts.
- Support the build-up and continuous growth of our community through creative online PR and social media campaigns
- Update websites and other media with new products, content and media assets.
- Survey and interface with customers to ensure feedback is incorporated into product development.
- Native-level Italian language skills and fluency in English
- BA or currently in a BA program
- prior experience in sales, marketing, recruiting or e-commerce preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude - you're ready to negotiate marketing deals or to call partners by yourself
- Interest in social media and Instagram in particular
- Interest in beauty and/or fashion
- We do not sponsor Visas. US work authorization needed.