Social Media & Content Intern
Mondrian Labs builds brands through data-driven influencer marketing. We create brands and use granular tracking of influencer campaigns to build sustainably efficient marketing channels for our products.
For the launch of our new hair care brand in Europe, we are looking for New York-based Marketing Interns who are excited about social media and more specifically instagram and the beauty space.
- Manage instagram and other social media accounts.
- Develop, edit, publish, and share engaging digital content on a daily basis (i.e. photos, videos, etc.)
- Communicate with followers in a timely fashion, by responding to inquiries and monitoring comments and reviews
- Increase social media presence and brand recognition on social media platforms and more specifically instagram
- Track social media performance metrics on a weekly basis
- Identify opportunities for the brand to build its social media presence
- Support the build-up and continuous growth of our community through creative online PR and social media campaigns
- Update websites and other media with new products, content and media assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Media, Public Relations, Marketing, or a relevant field of study. Current student or graduated.
- Prior digital marketing experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Proficient with Google Docs and Gmail
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign is a plus.
- Experience with writing for online consumption (blogging, etc.) is a plus.
- Must be an avid user of social media, and have familiarity and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other platforms.
- Responsible, proactive and motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Interest in beauty and/or fashion
- Fun, fast-paced startup environment located in New York
- Opportunity to help shape the company and products
- International, motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive opportunities for growth
- Paid Internship
We look forward to meeting you!