NYC Based Marketing Manager - French Market
Mondrian Labs builds brands through data-driven influencer marketing aiming to build sustainably efficient marketing channels for our products.
For the launch of our new haircare brand Pomélo + Co. in France, we are looking for a New York-based Marketing Manager who speaks native-level French to interface directly with French-speaking influencers and manage campaigns.
- Innovative marketing strategy: Implement our influencer marketing strategy with focus on social media channels such as Instagram
- Campaign Management: Coordinate influencer campaigns - from conception and creation to implementation and tracking
- Talent Scouting: Develop business relationships with new influencers. Maintain existing business relationships within our target group
- Trendsetting: Support the build-up and continuous growth of our community through creative online PR and social media campaigns
- Analysis: Analyze the results of marketing campaigns and adapt them continuously
- Creativity: Manage the country Instagram feed
- Native-level French language skills and fluency in English
- BA or equivalent
- 1-3 years of work experience, ideally in marketing or e-commerce
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude - you're ready to negotiate marketing deals or to call partners by yourself
- Interest in social media and Instagram in particular
- Interest in beauty and/or fashion
- Solution minded and can-do attitude 100% of the time
- US work authorization. We do not sponsor for this position.
Why work with us:
- Fun, fast-paced startup environment located in New York
- Opportunity to help shape the company and products
- International, motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive opportunities for growth
- No face-time culture - results are what matter!
We look forward to meeting you!