Marketing Manager - German Market
Mondrian Labs builds brands through data-driven influencer marketing. We create brands and use granular tracking of influencers to build sustainably efficient marketing channels for our products.
For the launch of our new haircare brand in Germany, we are looking for a New York-based Marketing Manager who speaks native-level German to interface directly with influencers and manage campaigns.
- Innovative marketing strategy: Implement our influencer marketing strategy with focus on social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Campaign Management: Coordinate influencer campaigns - from conception and creation to implementation and tracking
- Talent Scouting: Develop business relationships with new influencers. Maintain existing business relationships within our target group
- Trendsetting: Support the build-up and continuous growth of our community through creative online PR and social media campaigns
- Analysis: Analyze the results of marketing campaigns and adapt them continuously
- Native-level German language skills and fluency in English
- BA or equivalent
- 2-3 years of work experience, ideally in marketing or e-commerce
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude - you're ready to negotiate marketing deals or to call partners by yourself
- Interest in social media and Instagram in particular
- Interest in beauty and/or fashion
- US work authorization
- Fun, fast-paced startup environment located in New York
- Opportunity to help shape the company and products
- International, motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive opportunities for growth
- No face-time culture - results are what matter!
We look forward to meeting you!