Influencer Performance Marketing Manager - German Market
Mondrian Labs is an incubator in New York City that builds brands through data-driven influencer marketing. We are looking for a New York-based Marketing Manager who speaks native-level German for our portfolio company Pomélo & Co to interface directly with influencers and manage campaigns.
What you will do
- Implement our performance-based influencer marketing strategy with focus on social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.
- Coordinate influencer campaigns - from conception and creation to implementation and tracking of influencer stories.
- Scout new talent: Research and recruit new influencers. Maintain existing business relationships with established influencers.
- Be a trendsetter: Support the build-up and continuous growth of our influencer community through creative online PR and social media campaigns.
- Analyze the results of marketing campaigns and adapt them continuously.
US work authorization now and in the future. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work for a US-based employer now and in the future.
- Native-level German language skills and fluency in English
- BA or equivalent
- Proven 2-3 years of work experience in recruiting, talent management or other sales-type roles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude - you're ready to negotiate campaigns with individuals or agencies alike
Must-have: Proven passion for social media and Instagram in particular
Must-have: Proven passion for beauty and/or fashion marketing
- Fun, fast-paced startup environment located in New York
- Opportunity to help shape the company and products
- International, motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive opportunities for growth
- No face-time culture - results are what matter!
We look forward to meeting you!