CRM Marketing Manager (Fast-growing DTC Beauty + Hair Care Brand)
Pomélo & Co is a Direct-to-Consumer beauty brand focused on organic, sustainable, clean and highly effective hair care products. The company is headquartered in NYC, began selling in 2019 in Germany, France and Italy and is currently expanding into other geographies.
We are hiring a CRM manager for our European markets whose home office will be in New York.
Customer Relationship Management is a key function that will be responsible for driving incremental CLV from our new and existing customer base using tools such as Klaviyo and Shopify, as well as to-be-launched channels.
What you will do
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Build out platform architecture to ensure all required information at key points in the customer life cycle is captured.
- Preparing and executing on marketing calendar, working with creative and country marketing teams to ensure delivery against company KPIs.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Identify new opportunities to generate incremental ROI
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Analyze the results of marketing campaigns and adapt them continuously.
The ideal background of a CRM Manager:
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a DTC and early stage environment.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.
US work authorization now and in the future. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work for a US-based employer now and in the future.
- German or French or Italian language skills a benefit, not required. Fluency in English required.
- BA or equivalent
- Proven 2-3 years of work experience in CRM management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude - you will be responsible for revenue and margin KPIs
Must-have: Proven passion for DTC brands, social media and Instagram in particular
Must-have: Proven passion for beauty and/or fashion marketing
Must-have: Proven experience working with Shopify, including Klaviyo or similar CRM platforms
Must-have: Proven experience working with requirements established by GDPR.
- Fun, fast-paced startup environment located in New York
- Opportunity to help shape the company and products
- International, motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive opportunities for growth
- No face-time culture - results are what matter!
We look forward to meeting you!